We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Junior Technical Support Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €27,000.00 to €30,000.00 /year
Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Junior Technical Support Engineer required for a permanent position in Dublin city centre. The suitable candidate will need excellent communication skills, both written and oral, excellent customer service skills, the ability to problem solve, see issues through to their resolution and work to prevent re-occurrence. You will need an avid interest in technology.
- Manage the service desk incidents and ensure they're brought to a conclusion
- Provide day to day support of our Customer Application needs
- Help to ensure all Customer SLAs are met
- Resolving 2nd line service desk issues received from the customer
- Investigate service desk issues prior to escalating them to the next level
- Assisting with software rollouts and across the group
- Liaise with service manager to report on support issues
- Ensure high standards of customer services are maintained
- Working as part of a dedicated team
- Excellent Desktop, laptop and other user device support
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- A strong desire and ability to learn new technologies
- Willing to roll up sleeves and get hands dirty
- Minimum 1 years' experience of working in a Service Desk or similar role
- Experience with some of the following: C#, ASP, ASP.Net, MVC
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- OR Diploma in computer science or related discipline
- Software Testing
- Azure Knowledge
Please contact email@example.com with your CV and cover letter
TEKenable have been a Microsoft technology platform services provider for 13 years and we have capabilities in most Microsoft products including .NET, SQL Server, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX Retail as well as Mobile Applications on iOS, Android and Windows and many legacy technologies. All services are delivered under ISO9001:2008.
We provide Application Managed Services currently to over 30 companies, mostly large enterprise organisations with business critical systems in a range of vertical markets from Financial Services through Healthcare and Retail. Systems under Management include Funds trading for Life and Pensions, Pre-Paid Debit Card Processing for banks in Ireland and the UK, Billing and Pricing, Loyalty and AX EPOS in Retail.
We have a well proven methodology for an Application Managed Services engagement, contact us to learn more.